Saturday, August 3, 2013

Training Log: Entry 1483

(5) Mat Pulls 565
1x12

Notes: Got 11 after my first rest pause, then decided to see what would happen with a second.  It felt like my upper back caught on fire, which upon reflection was probably the feeling of many blood vessels popping.  I'll have to ask my wife to verify if my suspicions are correct.  Dumb move, but we don't learn unless we try.  Next week is historically my toughest on a mat pull cycle, so any reps I can get are good reps.  Also, found out this gym has an old texas power bar, which I used today.  I will ensure to continue stealing it for deadlift days.

Front squats 235
3x10

Notes: Might need to steal the TPB for this lift too, as the crappy gym bar keeps sliding down my shoulders.

Seated hamstring curls
100

Notes: These are the cure for lower back pumps.  Got to keep them in mind.

DB rows 150
1x40

Notes: Shut it down after this.  My stomach has been a wreck due to new cuisine, and I was dehydrated coming into the gym.

No comments:

Post a Comment