Thursday, October 2, 2014

Training Log: Entry 1725

(23) Reverse band bench 365
1x5

Notes: Not sure if I have this method totally dialed down yet, but as of this setting, the bar leaves the bands right at the very end of the rep.  Curious to see how this goes.  On a somewhat related note, my left shoulder has been feeling like broken glass and naplam for the past 2 weeks or so.  Seems to be posterior deltoid, near where it meets the pec/delt tie in.  Don't know if I tore another labrum or have an impingement or something.  Been toubleshooting with some band work, but for the most part just stupidly pushing through.

Chins
200

Lat pulldown 110
5x10

(28) Reverse band bench 385
3x7

Swiss bar press 185
6-2-1

Lateral raises/pull aparts



General notes: Lifting belt is feeling loose.  Walking around at 195 these days, may need to move it in a notch.  I'm liking being lean, but I've noticed that everytime I drop bodyfat, I get more and more beat up.

No comments:

Post a Comment