Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Training Log: Entry 1728

ME upper press

Push press 260
1x2

Notes: Shoulder issue bugging me again.  I have deduced that it is the eccentric on push pressing that is causing this issue.  I am simply not strong enough at that portion of the lift to be able to handle the amount of weight I am moving.  For a solution, I am going to stick with strict pressing for ME work, and possibly even start rotating between strict and push pressing.  I still want to keep this technique in place, but I am better at being strong versus fast.

Chins 5 minutes, 45lbs
51 reps

Lat pulldowns grenade balls 90
5x10

Push press 190
3x8

GB cable rows 90
3x10

Notes: Using an underhand grip here.  Feels very natural.

Dips w/45lbs
11+5+4

Notes: Should have been doing these for a long time.  Easy set up, and feels great.

No comments:

Post a Comment