Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Training Log: Entry 1724

(15) Chain suspended squat 495+chains
1x6

Notes: I have identified my issue.  I have spent too much time without heavy weight on my back.  I've been front squatting and safety squat bar squatting for assistance work, but no actual squatting.  As such, I have lost my technique, and can't get this moving the way I used to.  I've cut out the front squats, and will stick with squats for assistance work.

GHR
3x10

Reverse hyper 330
3x8

GHR sit up 25
3x7

Squats 405
10+1

Notes: Goal was 20 in as few sets as possible, but took this below parallel and started bugging my hamstring on the 10th rep.  Tried one more and confirmed.  Good to know I can squat 405 to competition depth for at least 10 reps, but I really don't need to be doing that in my training anymore.  Next time, slightly above parallel.

No comments:

Post a Comment