Thursday, October 30, 2014

Training Log: Entry 1740

(11) SSB Squats to Chains 445+chains
1x3

Notes: Tried to break it off the chains before this.  Got about 2" but lost the groove.  Rest of this cycle is just going to be down to chains.  Feeling MUCH stronger compared to last week.

GHR
3x10

Reverse hyper 180
2x15
1x10

Notes: Didn't want to load up the whole thing, went for higher reps.

GHR sit ups 25
3x8

Neck Harness

SSB squats


Notes: My diet has been good the past few days, even with some life stress.  Aiming for eating big while keeping carbs low, and have been pretty clean for me.  Cutting out a lot of my work junk food and bringing more meat from home.  Left shoulder is feeling substantially better.  Got more aggressive with my rehab and started taking motrin.  Still not 100%, but definitely moving in the right direction.  Also, been getting exertion headaches after all my lower body workouts recently.  Thankfully it's at the end, but interesting none the less.

2 comments:

  1. First time getting them? I got struck with headaches awhile back, seemed to come from stress and/or a lack of sleep.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. First time getting them this consistently, yeah. I could see lack of sleep being a cause, I'm getting about 6 hours of interrupted sleep each night. Not the biggest of deals thankfully, just something worth documenting.

      Delete