Sunday, September 10, 2017

Training Log: Entry 2355

Prowler w/200lbs loaded
550-600' backwards drag
550-600' high handle push

Notes: Been wanting to do this workout for a while, and figured now was as good a time as any with how sore my legs had been.  Estimating distance, but I live on the end of my street, so I pulled the prowler all the way down and then pushed it back, stopping as long as I needed to get it done.  This was pretty awful.  It's not the heart or lungs (although they sneak up on you) but the legs.  They just don't want to play anymore.  Was tied between calling this the Juggernaut workout or the Sisyphus one, because though it requires you to keep pushing on matter what, stones were the bane of my existence.  Any time a little pebble got under the prowler skis, things got hairy.

Woke up at 197.2.  Feeling some carbs and salt.

2 comments:

  1. Voting for Sisyphus because Juggernaut is overplayed.

    #hater

    WR

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't be hating on my spirit animal, haha. But yeah, I suppose if I wanted to come up with an original name it would be "Oh goddamnit don't people sweep the street anymore?!"

      Delete