Sunday, July 8, 2018

Training Log: Entry 2344

PM WORKOUT

Stone of steel over bar (20)
3xStone
3x+50
3x+75
2x+100 (3 laps, 2 over bar)
0x+125 (lapped)
5x+75

Prowler loaded w/90lbs (no rest between rounds)
3x50' high handle/50' low handle
1x50' high handle/50' high handle

Notes: I know the cool thing to do these days is spend $60 on a tacky shirt to do stone of steel, but hot topic was selling these for $6

Image result for machine gun kelly t-shirt hot topic XX

I don't know who or what a Machinegun Kelly is, but the shirt has a big screen print image on it and made the stone stick to me pretty solid.  Worthwhile investment.  The 125 got lapped very easily, but it still slides down my body when I try to bring it up.  Part of it is my hands start to sweat at that weight, which sucks.  I imagine a little tacky will go a long way.

Prowler went better.  Was able to get a solid grip on things.

Woke up at 201.0.  Made a bunch of low-carb ribs tonight; excited to use those to put on a few more pounds these next few weeks.

2 comments:

  1. That's a funny and effective idea. You're going to disappoint some huge Machinegun Kelly fan if you wear that to a competition and don't know anything about it after they give you props.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Are you crazy? I'm one of Machinegun Kelly's greatest fans; he makes GREAT grip shirts, haha.

      Delete