Monday, July 9, 2018

Training Log: Entry 2345

PM Workout

Buffalo Bar squats 273lbs
1x12
8x11

Notes: That's 100 reps in 9 sets.  It sucks even more than it looks.  Rest sub 2 minutes for the first 5 sets, then sub 3 for the next 2, then sub 4 for the last 2.  Lower back was the limfact; major pumps. Took my kid to the water park on Saturday and found out that 200lbs of bodyweight goes down water slides VERY fast, and landed on my foot at the bottom of the slide, jacked up my healing knee and bang up my wrist, and amazingly these squats seemed to even that all out, so that's cool.

Woke up at 199.6.  Going to slowly phase things out of the diet so I can enjoy myself while traveling for my competition and not worry about weight.  After that is a cruise in august where I want to be lean, and then, if they ever announce nationals and it seems like it's within my grasp, eating for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment