Sunday, July 1, 2018

Training Log: Entry 2338


PM WORKOUT

Lawnwork with weighted vest

30 minutes

Transition immediately to

Stone of steel over bar (20)
3xStone
3x+50
3x+75
2x+100 (3 laps and 2 over)
lap x 125
4x+75

Prowler w/90lbs 50' no rest
2 rounds


Notes: Lots of activity this afternoon.  Stones keep getting better. Confidence high.  Figured out an issue with the prowler; the traction on the bottom of my shoes has worn off on the exact spots I push off on, so it's been smooth against the street.  Had these for a few years, might be time to replace them.  Don't know if I want to do it right before the competition, but I may switch footwear for the prowler leading up so that they don't get worse.

Woke up at 200.0 this morning.  Been about a year since I weighed that, right around the end of Building the Monolith.  Seems to come in cycles. 

No comments:

Post a Comment