Friday, August 17, 2018

Training Log: Entry 2368

AM WORKOUT

(4) Texas deadlift bar touch and go mat pulls
5x135+chains
5x225+chains
3x315+chains
1x405+chains

STRIPSET
12+4+4x495+chains
5x405+chains
5x315+chains
5x225+chains
1x135+chains

Standing ab wheel
4x8


Notes: Schedule is a little jacked up.  Wife is running a race tomorromorning and I'll be doing a 1 miler with the kid afterwards, so didn't have Saturday morning available to train.  Doing the deads today, and squats tomorrow or Sunday.  My plan of increasing the ROM and the reps at the same time continues to work, but on the second round of the topset, I stained something in my right lat.  Honestly felt like I hurt something in my lung, which makes sense given it was breathing and rebracing at the top of the rep that did it, rather than any actual lifting.  Second time I've done that recently; I need to breathe more carefully.  As a result, lost the ability to brace really well, so instead of my normal higher rep dropset, I kept it at 5s and worked all the way down.

Woke up at 194.4. 

No comments:

Post a Comment