Wednesday, September 12, 2018

Training Log: Entry 2379

AM WORKOUT

Buffalo Bar Squats 245
10x10

Bodyweight lunges
3x10

Notes: True 2 minutes rest between sets.  Set my alarm for 1 minute 50 seconds so that, by the time I set up under the bar, I'd be at 2 minutes of actual rest.  The first set is always the hardest, but after that things were smooth until about set 6, where the initial struggle began, and then sets 8-10 where it was a real ball buster.  Got it done, laid down for 5 minutes, looked at the time and realized I had enough time left to do the lunges.  I'm getting closer and closer to running the program in full, and once I get back from a business trip next week, I plan to run the full Deep Water program and see what it can do.

Woke up at 196.4.  Stomach has been bothering me past few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment