Saturday, September 29, 2018

Training Log: Entry 2387

DEEP WATER WORKOUT 5 (WEEK 2, WORKOUT 1)

AM WORKOUT

Texas deadlift bar touch and go deadlifts 345
10x10

Buffalo bar squat 230 superset w/walking lunges
3x10/10

Notes: Set the timer to 3:35 between sets of deads to ensure that, by the time set up was done, I was still under 4 minutes of rest.  This was just about the right weight, maybe just slightly under what was needed, but sets 8-10 definitely sucked.  Decided to stick with buffalo bar squats rather than SSB before the former tend to beat my legs up while the latter hammers my upper back, and I wanna keep my legs conditioned for the 10x10 squats next week.  Still owe the ab work.  I wanna document that I AM doing it, just usually not within the workout due to time constraints.  I tend to find a time later in the day to get it knocked out.

Woke up at 195.0.  Going a different angle with cheat meals and focusing on larger portions rather than carbing up. Did 3 entrĂ©e at Panda Express, double teriyaki chicken and Beijing beef, with steamed veggies instead of rice.  Been liberally applying PB2 powder in protein shakes and mixed with cottage cheese as well as a source of supplemental protein.  Really trying to embrace the nutrition side of the program.

No comments:

Post a Comment