Monday, September 24, 2018

Training Log: Entry 2384

DEEP WATER DAY 2

AM WORKOUT

NG chins
1x21
2x12
1x10

Bent over rows 205
4x10

Clean pulls 205
3x10

Reverse hyper 320
3x10

Notes: 4 minutes rest between sets for everything except the reverse hypers, where were about 2 minutes due to time.  This is very different from how I'm used to training, but it's also forcing me out of my comfort zone with movements, as I hate bent over rows and never do any type of clean or pull.  Still getting a feel for the movements and appropriate weights. First 2 sets of clean pulls were pretty awful, but got a better idea of what I was doing by the end.  Slipped my knee sleeves down over my shin to stop the bleeding from hitting the bar so much.

Did chins in a very strict full ROM style.  Chest to bar for as many reps as possible, then chin over bar after that.

Still owe the ab work.  Will get it in later today.  Once the rest times are shorter, it'll be easier.
Woke up at 193.4.

No comments:

Post a Comment