Saturday, September 15, 2018

Training Log: Entry 2381

PM WORKOUT

Texas deadlift bar touch and go deadlifts 330
10x10

Standing ab wheel
3x8

SSB squats 225
3x10

SSB walking lunges
3x10

Notes: Set the watch to 1:50 so that I'd have 2 minutes rest between sets.  5lbs higher and shorter rests than last week.  I'm adapting to the load, which is cool.  Still not on RX poundages, but this has been a good prep cycle for the real work.  Tried lunging in place and it was awful, but walking lunges I can do, so I'll be doing that.  Garage is small enough that I have to take 2-3 lunges before turning around, but it'll work.  Just had the bar unloaded there, because after the deads and squats I was fried.  Really focusing in forcing the left side to start working hard.  I think, if I can bring it up to snuff, I can really start getting pretty scary.

Woke up at 194.4.  I leave on a few day business trip tomorrow, I'l most likely drop a little weight from travel, and then come back and try to put on some quality mass.

No comments:

Post a Comment