Sunday, April 7, 2024

 Training Log: Entry 3223

Slept until 0700, got up, knocked out some squats and push ups, amazing breakfast, some lunch out at Panda Express (large ala carte teriyaki chicken), came home and knocked out these mat pulls


(2) Mat Pulls 

9+3+3x406+chains 





I was curious how this would go after that race.  I was stiff and played it a little smarter and didn't push too stupidly far.  I think the Panda Express was honestly more of a variable: kept feeling myself wanting to burp it up.  Funny enough, my belt was snug today and I just assumed it was bloat...only to find out I had snagging the top of my waistline in the belt.  When I adjusted, I discovered how LOOSE my belt is fitting: that famine showed off it's impact.


Here was dinner tonight




A piedmontese grassfed tri trip on the right, and a pressurecooked corned beef brisket on the left.  Tri tip was a little more done than I prefer, but the family walked away happy, and I somehow managed to have leftovers.


And forgot to mention that I went for a 2 mile walk with the dog right after those mat pulls.  Really dig what Dan John has to say about getting in that walk immediately post workout.

No comments:

Post a Comment