Thursday, April 18, 2024

 Training Log: Entry 3233


AM WORKOUT (0410 wake-up via alarm)


3 mile treadmill walk w/45lb vest

* 1st mile at 3.0 speed and 5 incline

* 2nd at 3.0 and 6

* 3rd at 3.0 and 6.5


Notes:


* Kept this simple.  In full disclosure, I walked 3 miles vs my typical 2 because I was watching the new X-men series on Disney+ and wanted to finish to episode I was on.  Rainstorms and wind this morning compelled me to use the treadmill vs walk outside.  We got in a 2.5 mile walk as a family last night, so I’m accumulating some good mileage.


* Breathed through the nose the entire time.  Walk was a little rough at the start, but I found the gear I needed.


* No additional work: I’ve managed to get in a solid amount this week as it is.


* Tang Soo Do sparring tonight.  More activity.

No comments:

Post a Comment