Sunday, April 14, 2024

 Training Log: Entry 3229


It's been an awesome weekend.  We've got on a 5.5 mile walk both days, I mowed my lawn today for some extra activity, and before that I did 75 swings with a 24kg bell.  Both days I woke up and hit the push ups and squats, and yesterday's "sprint" was a classic 5 minutes of ABCs BUT with a focus on rep quality.  Actually got in the clean and went deep on the front squats.  VERY different animal.





...yes, I, once again, was in my pajamas. Weekends are packed.


Got a real treat with some Hawaiian BBQ yesterday.    I got a loco moco for myself up above while the Mrs got a combo plate of chicken katsu, kalbi ribs and shoyu chicken






And dinner tonight: lamb and venison burgers on chaffle buns with jarlsburg swiss, avocado mayo (a fruit!) and grassfed sour cream. The one on the right is a double burger.  I am made enough for leftovers. Meal prep, haha






No comments:

Post a Comment