Thursday, April 11, 2024

 Training Log: Entry 3227

AM WORKOUT (0410 wake up via alarm)


75 KB swings w/24kg Bells

2.3 mile walk w/80lb vest

50 band pull aparts

Lateral raise dropset


Notes:


* Kept it simple and got it done.  I’m seeing the benefits of the walking: looking leaner.  We also got in a 3 mile walk as a family yesterday evening.  I can see seasonal trends now of leaning up over the summer and growing during the winter simply due to activity levels.


* Training motivation is a little low.  I had some extra time after the lateral raises, and used it just to knock out some chores vs get in more work.  I’m really feeling like I’m doing “enough” at this point.  3 days of lifting, 3-4 days of walking, 1-2 days of “sprinting” seems like a solid balance.  Daily work is no longer a thing.


* I imagine another part of the leanness equation is lower cals than usual.  Work has been very busy, and I’ll come home, smash as much food as I can for dinner and then move on to the next event.  Not putting away the amount I need, but at least it’s quality.

No comments:

Post a Comment