Thursday, December 7, 2006

Training Log: Entry 324

Deload workout.

Deload on deadlift of 320
3 sets of 3, one single

Note: Dying on these.  Deload was just in time.

Deload on overhead of 155
5,5,5

Note: Went up pretty smooth.

Deload of weighted dips w/115
5,5,4.5

Note: Lost my balance on the last set and momentum carried a little of the weight.

Non-deload of gripper.  CoC 1.  5 second holds per rep with a 10 second hold on the last rep of every set.

Note: Getting easier and easier each and every time.

4 comments:

  1. Shit.... 115 lb dips, how does all that weight stay on the belt?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man, those are some lousy numbers. And by lousy, I mean the way they make me feel about myself. If I was talking about you, I'd say they were great numbers.Anyway, I just wanted to say thanks for all the posts at GameFAQs. They gave me a good place to start, and uh... continue, since I'm still using a routines you posted. So thanks.By the way, I'm The Biz at GF, though you probably wouldn't recognize the name since I rarely come out of lurking in the shadows.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I recognize you.  Glad to know I could help.

    ReplyDelete