Friday, December 29, 2006

Training Log: Entry 338

Squats
5X5 of 250

Notes: Form is much better now.  No more bowing.

Bench: 3 triples of 275

Note: Haven't benched in weeks, so form was a little off.  Shouler was clicking, so stuck with triples.

Pull-ups: 5X5

Note: Haven't done these in a while either.  Will build up eventually.  Rest more between sets.

Did some rehab work on my rear delts.

CoC #1 gripwork.

2 sets of five reps of 15 second holds.
2 sets of five reps of 10 second holds.
1 set of 4 reps and one rep of 30 second holds.

Note: Right is nice and strong, left was releasing a little at the end, but mainly technique.

6 comments:

  1. Well he makes it seem like it. Or Wikipedia's wrong. One or the other.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What would you do if you felt like you were experiencing massive strength loss?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I woudln't ever trust wikipedia.
    If I were experiencing massive strength loss, I would retool my program.
    I have a feeling you didn't mean me personally though.  What's up man?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm in Wrestling season and I went to the weight room the other day and I had trouble benching 135, and squatting 185. But I don't have enough time to lift for more than 15 min or sometimes at all, cause of wrestling season.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your strength will come back after wrestling.  If you can only fit in 15 minutes of lifting, try something like one set of 5 for the lifts of Bench, Squat and deadlift.  You can do volume like that everyday.

    ReplyDelete