Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Training Log: Entry 524

ME lowerbody

Good Mornings
Barx3
95x3
135x3
185x3
225x1
305x1 (New PR)
305x1
285x1
285x1

Notes: First rep was real ugly.  Bar rolled up my shoulders and onto my neck, knees bent to compensate.  Rest of the rest the bar was pretty unstable.  Going to retire this as an ME movement, and replace it with rack pulls below or above the knee until I get a cambered bar.  Will still keep it as an accessory or supplemental exercise though.

RDLs of 275
10,8,7

Notes: Grip failed on last set, had enough in me otherwise.  Bar rolled off the racks and hit the floor.  Broke off one of the collars.  Will need to replace that.

Saxon side bends w/12lb DBS
8,8,6,6

Notes: Got real good results by crushing my obliques into my lats on this.

2 comments:

  1. Pity about the collar; at least they're not very expensive (I assume).I've had similar problems with Good Mornings; I've decided that I'm probably going to do SLDLs instead if I need a non-RLD HS/PCM lift in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was the first time I've had the problem really, but it comes with making it a ME movement. 
    This bar was a cheap POS, so it won't be too expensive to fix.

    ReplyDelete