Monday, January 21, 2008

Training Log: Entry 535

RE upper day

Bench press of 205
18, 7, 5

Notes: Think this is the last RE week for me, so upped the weight.  Completely lost arch on first set.

DB incline bench of 86lbs
3x6, 1x3

Notes: Lost stability and bailed on 4th set.  Think I'm going to cut the supplemental work down to 3 sets for now and see what happens.  I've had a history of 3 strong sets and 1 weak set, and I'd rather give it my all on the 3 than conserve to make it through the 4th. 

Lateral raises of 26lbs
7,6,6,6

Notes: Next time I think it's time for some momentum reps.

T/V bar rows of 160
10,8,8,5

Notes: Form used to be real sketch on this, now one of my favorite lat exercises.  Really blasts my lats and I have no concerns on proper rowing form as I do on other exercises.  Gonna ride this one out for a while.

DB hammer curls of 46lbs
8,6,6

Notes: Grab the middle of the DB, not the end, much better.  Use smaller spring collars next time.

2 comments:

  1. Man i remember I used to do those rows all the time, I hear ya on blasting the back with those!

    ReplyDelete
  2. T-bar rows are definitely something to look forward to.

    ReplyDelete