Monday, January 7, 2008

Training Log: Entry 527

RE upper day

Bench press of 185
22,9,7

Notes: Weight felt very light today. Could have done a few more reps on first set, but wanted to hold off and see what would happen.

2-board press of 225
5,5,6,6

Notes: Strategy used last time worked this time as well.  Might've been able to get 7 in the 3rd set, but held off to make sure I could get 6 on the last set.

Bradford press of 145
6,6,4,4

Notes: Good strength from the front, little lacking from behind the neck.

V/t-bar row of 135
12,9,8,6

Notes: Elbow pain held me back a little, but had my wife to hold the back of the bar down.  Much better as a result.

Olympic bar curls of 95lbs
7,6,5

Notes: Pain in elbows really sealed this, getting bored of it anyway.  Need some more variety here.  Stupid curls.

 

My wife did 20 rep squats today.  Insane.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for helping me with squats today!  That was so much fun.  I love you!

    ReplyDelete