Monday, January 28, 2008

Training Log: Entry 539

RE upper day

Bench press of 205
20,7,6

Notes: Was going to do some DE work today, but tested out my speed and didn't find it to be lacking any, so decided to keep going with the RE work. 

Incline DB press of 85lbs
7,7,6

Notes: Wearing a t-shirt and cutting off that final set was for the best.

Lateral raises of 26lbs
2x7,2x6

Notes: These are so stupid, I'm going to stop.  Thinking I'm going to rotate shrugs onto this day and throw in some bungee pull aparts on my ME day to get some extra shoulder work in.  The Incline press should be enough for now.

T/V bar rows of 160
10,10,8,5

Notes: Remember to stack the weight on the very tip of the mat for proper foot placement.  Still fried my lats.  Great movement.

Unilateral DB hammer curls of 46lbs
8,7,6

Notes: Wish I could find a way to work biceps other than curls.  Thinking of trying out a row variation where I pull with my hands instead of my elbows.

 

Hamstring still flares up on occasion.

 

Weighing in at 218lbs during the day.  2lbs away from 220.  Pics soon.

1 comment:

  1. "These are so stupid, I'm going to stop."Haha. I really hate how tedious these isolation movements can be.

    ReplyDelete