Monday, August 8, 2016

Training Log: Entry 2197

DELOAD

15 minute circuit
5 log clean and press (clean once, viper press first rep) 105lbs
5 NG chins
5 axle rows 83lbs

18 rounds completed


Notes: Maybe 17 or 19.  Mighta got off of one there.  I took video, I'll upload it later.  This was just about perfect for weight.  Rows coulda been a touch heavier, and maybe even a little on the log.  Did 10 reps on the log off the bat before I realized that was going to be too slow for my goals here.  I was moving well, and it got me sucking wind pretty decent.


Axle curls
1x160


Band pushdowns
1x50



General notes: Woke up at 197.2.  Diet is going to be pretty crazy the next few weeks, and I'll pack my scale soon, so we'll go from there.  Workouts are going to enter triage mode soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment