Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Training Log: Entry 2198



AM Training




SSB Squats
5xBar+chains
5x115+chains
5x155+chains
3x205+chains
1x245+chains
1x295+chains
1x335+chains
4x415+chains
6x335+chains




Notes: Had 4 in my head for the top set and managed to hit the mark.  Very pleased with the performance.  AM training after training the evening before.  Knees and hams were feeling pretty beat first thing, but right around the first set of 335 things started clicking.  Not happy with the backoff set.  I mentally couldn't get back into the game after the set of 415.  Something to work on.


Took video, will upload later. Having some issues with youtube at the moment.




Reverse hyper 270
4x10




superset w/


Standing ab wheel
4x8




Car deadlift simulator
5x2plates
5x3plates
1x4plates
1x5plates
1x6plates
3x8plates




Notes: This was an awesome grind.  First rep felt like all I had left in me, then somehow eeked out 2 more.  Ideally I woulda beat my previous best of 6, but different circumstances produce different results.  I'm at the point where I'm bridging the gap between my weakest and my strongest performances.






General notes: Woke up at 197.4.  Training is going to get even more crazy schedulewise from here.  Just get it when I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment