Tuesday, January 29, 2019

Training Log: Entry 2375

Pre-corrective vision surgery training

PM WORKOUT

5 minutes jump rope
100 walking lunges (100 per leg)
5 minutes jump rope
50 walking lunges
5 minutes jump rope
25 walking lunges

Notes: Few minutes of rest between exercises.  I'm meeting with my surgeon tomorrow to get my pre-surgical brief, and then surgery the next day.  I'm sure activity is going to be restricted, so I wanted to do something intense to have something to recovery from.  I've also been training the upper body every morning with bands.  Finding all sorts of ways to make training happen with restrictions.  I tend to function better in these environments.

No weigh in.  I'm definitely dropping some weight on this trip.  Traveling is always a good opportunity for that.

2 comments:

  1. Best of luck with surgery (perhaps that's more appropriate to tell the surgeon? lol). It always feels especially good to be back in the gym after coming from a life interruption.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dude! So far, things seem good. Going to be doing a lotta rep work for the next 2 weeks.

      Delete