Wednesday, August 7, 2019

Training Log: Entry 2486

PM WORKOUT

GIANT SETS (squat-stone-hyper)

SSB squats
6xBar
6x155
6x245
6x335
6x435 (PR...I think)
6x335

Stone Of Steel extensions (w/25lb plate and spacers)
6x3

Reverse Hypers 430
6x13

Notes: 3:45 between sets.  Along with the hip still nagging me, my right hamstring decided to be stupid out of nowhere early in the warm-ups.  Just tight and painful.  No idea why.  Had a big breakthrough on the stone extensions and figured out timing on rolling the stone up my body AND arching/leaning back to get it way up high on my upperback.  Really appreciating the time I've been able to practice it.  Reverse hypers were crazy heavy, and soon I'm going to run out of space on the loading pins.  May need to change technique when that happens.

Another ridiculously hot day in the garage.  Laid down on my bedroom floor with the fan blowing on me for like 10 minutes after it was done, and still was pretty flushed in the face.  Good to have these opportunities.

No comments:

Post a Comment