Tuesday, August 27, 2019

Training Log: Entry 2500

PM WORKOUT

GIANT SETS (squat-stone-hyper)

Buffalo bar squat
6xBar
6x140
6x230
6x320
6x415
6x320

Stone of Steel lap and extensions (stone loaded with 40lbs and spacers)
6x3

Reverse hyper 430
6x12

Notes: 3:45 between sets.  Wasn't wanting to train on this day, just because it would make 3 days of training in a row, but it's how my schedule shook out.  Wasn't able to get my full grip on the bar until the set of 415, as my shoulders were still achy from yesterday.  Still, hip is feeling painfree, knee is good, squat was good enough, and the stone moved very well.  I keep wanting to add to this workout, but everything else is going so well in my training that modification seems like a poor idea. 

Kinda wish post 2500 was the bodyweight for 12 post, as that was a cool milestone, but still, crazy I've been at this for so long.

No comments:

Post a Comment