Tuesday, August 13, 2019

Training Log: Entry 2491

PM WORKOUT

GIANT SETS  (squat-stone-hyper)

Buffalo Bar Squats
10xBar
10x140
10x230
10x320
9+1x375
10x320

Stone of Steel Extensions (30lbs+spacers loaded)6
6x3

Reverse hyper 440
6x8

Notes: 3:45 between sets.  I lost the topset of squats on the 9th rep by falling forward, so racked it for a second to come back and knock out the 10th rep.  The stone extensions are getting real solid.  Toward the end of the workout it's more a lap and heave, but being able to lap the stone when it's so slick and I'm drenched in sweat bodes well for when I'm hitting a stone with some tacky.  I'm quickly running out of space on the reverse hyper, so I'm slowing down the loading on it.

Literally just had the evil idea in my head to start playing around with the rep ranges on this workout and go for 12s instead of 10s.  Maybe that'll happen.

Garage remains hot as hell.  Laid down between the penultimate and final set for the first time in a while.  However, my recovery is apparently very strong, because I bounced back before the 3:45 was up ready for more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment