Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Training Log: Entry 2634

PM WORKOUT

Captains of Crush grippers

#2
1x6
1x5
1x4
1x3
1x2
1x1

#1
1x6
1x5
1x4
1x3
1x2
1x1

Notes: Brought the grippers back earlier last week and just forgot to log it, but as I'm more able to diversify with no contest on the horizon, I'm strengthening things that tend to get neglected.  Always cool that I can still hit a 2 for reps with months off.  The grip strength never fully goes away.  My left hand index and middle finger major knuckles get achy from this work, so something to be aware of, and this can tax my elbows too.

I wanna bring the neck work back too.  And I got an idea of some hang power snatches to do on my squat work, since I have a better chance of getting in the ending position there compared to a clean. We'll see what happens. 

No comments:

Post a Comment