Sunday, March 22, 2020

Training Log: Entry 2632

AM WORKOUT

MAX EFFORT LOWER

(5) Mat Pulls
5x135
5x225
3x315
1x405
1x495
1x585
3x1x635


Notes: 3:45 between heavy pulls. Got in a quick workout while my schedule was still crazy.  All solid grinders.  Took some video: may upload them later.

I get a week off work on Monday, to compensate for working a solid week this week.  Assuming I'm not isolated from the home, I'll be on home-schooling duty.  I'm going to start stretching, because I intend to make Tae Kwon Do lessons a part of the curriculum, to help my kid get in touch with their Korean heritage (comes from the mom's side).  Hoping I can get my hips opened up a little bit by the time I need it.

With the contest off the schedule, I can play around a bit more with my training.  About the biggest thing is going to be addressing the deadlift day.  I got lazy with the supplemental work and I feel like I'm feeling the effects of it.  I'm leaning towards the SSB, but also curious about the impact of it on my other squat workout, since that's going pretty well.  Otherwise, the deficit deads were working well: just a pain in the butt to set up.  I'll get creative I'm sure. 

No comments:

Post a Comment