Monday, March 16, 2020

Training Log: Entry 2630

AM WORKOUT

SUPERSET (press-chin)

Axle strict press
5xAxle
5x66
3x176
3x201
8x226
9x201


NG chins (various grips)
5x10

DB rows 105
1x25

Notes: 3:45 between heavy presses.  The topset isn't a PR in terms of reps, but definitely in terms of smoothness.  No needed rest/extensive leanback to accomplish.  9 may have been possible with a smoother set, but the axle was getting all out in front of me and I kept blacking out.  The tendon on my left thumb was pretty achy to start the workout, but seemed to get better through my warm-ups.  Overall I was pleased with this workout, as last week was awful.  Gives me hope for finishing the cycle.

Family is in town this week, so workouts will be sporadic.  Just going to break them into smaller chunks.

No comments:

Post a Comment