Sunday, March 29, 2020

Training Log: Entry 2639

PM WORKOUT

DELOAD

GIANT SETS (press-dip-raise-pull aparts. Sets 1 and 4: trap bar.  Sets 2 and 5: axle.  Sets 3 and 6: log).

Trap bar press 165
2x10

Axle strict press 191
1x10
1x6

Log clean and strict press away 190
1x10
1x8

Dips
6xFailure

DB lateral raise 25s
6x15

Band pull aparts
6x13

Notes: 2:00 between giant sets.  Holy cow I was feeling awful today. 3rd day in a row of lifting, and with the calories dropped I think I was feeling it.  Ended up going trap bar first because I felt like it gave me a fighting chance. I'm bending back more than usual with it, but as long as I get it locked out I'll be ok with it.  Right front delt is so mad with me.

Going to stretch later today.  Student is telling me they're thinking every other day sounds like a good training plan.  It begins.   

No comments:

Post a Comment