Thursday, March 26, 2020

Training Log: Entry 2636

PM WORKOUT

20 minutes of stretching

30 minutes teaching a TKD lesson

- Break aways
- Front punch
- Back punch
- Low block

20 minutes of skipping rope

Notes: Pretty much rediscovering who I used to be.  Rope skipping went better than I would have anticipated.   Did it in the basement, where I barely have enough clearance (thankful to be 5'9).  Was able to do a few crossovers and small fancy tricks and not gas too bad.  Kept it at 20 minutes since I'm still many years away from the last time I've done this, and wanted to take it easy.

Stretching shows improvement.  Able to reach my toes on a few stretches.

TKD lessons are moving as well as they can.  Kiddo is at least excited to learn.  Kills me to teach them to take their hands away from their face when they punch, but that's traditional marital arts for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment