Friday, March 27, 2020

Training Log: Entry 2637

PM WORKOUT

20 minutes of stretching

LATER

Axle bench press 291
2x10
1x5

Close grip axle bench pres 251
1x9
1x7
1x5

Swiss bar incline bench 225
1x10
1x7
1x6

Dips
3x30

Standing ab wheel between sets of bench
8x8

Notes: 2:45 between benching, 2:00 between dips.  Taking a day off between squats and benching and using the fat gripz was a miracle worker.  Zero elbow issues.  That said, my right shoulder has been pissed at me since those singles on press, and during the dips on the final set I felt something snag.  It was around rep 3, so I went through the set to see if it'd work itself out.  It sorta did, but I'm feeling some nerve pain around the neck right now.  I'm pretty sure I've heard thing song before, so I'm just gonna ride it out and see if it does it's normal thing.

Speaking of sings, Nine Inch Nails released 2 free albums today.  All instrumental stuff, but still pretty nice for atmosphere.

My student bailed on me for Tae Kwon Do today.  Said we'd do it tomorrow.  Promises promises.

No comments:

Post a Comment