Tuesday, February 14, 2023

 Training Log: Entry 2681

AM WORKOUT (0435 natural wake up) FASTED

**CONDITIONING**





Just gonna narrate this.  I set a timer to go off every 10 minutes.  I started off running Fran, which is 21-15-9 of 95lb thrusters and chins (kipping allowed).  I filled the remainder of the minute with Meateater II from Tactical Barbell, which is 10 KB swings w/24kb bell and 10 burpees for 10 rounds. 

I just did as much of Meateater II as I could until the timer went off, then I did half a Fran (12-8-5), Meater Eater II, then a full Fran again when the timer went off.


Notes:

* I liked this because of how quickly the 30 mins passed.  Were I less hurt, I think it'd really be magic.  My right forearm was not digging those chins, and it slowed me down a touch.  I switched to neutral grip, and that went a long way.  I definitely want to re-visit this.  I also think I have it in me to do 3 full Frans, but given I'm going to do Super Squats tomorrow, I didn't quite want to do 135 front squats.  

* Food intake it getting ludicrous.  I see myself in the thumbnail for the video and I look huge. This is just going so well.


For PM workout, did 2 minutes max burpees.  Managed 43.

No comments:

Post a Comment