Saturday, February 11, 2023

 Training Log: Entry 2678

Got up at 0645, smashed 40 burpees over bar fasted, lived a full life, bonded with the kiddo watching "The Strongest Man in History", prepped some meals, and then got this done





12 minutes, EMOM do 2 rounds of the following

* Burpee into axle clean and press w/133lbs
* Burpee chin
* Front squat w/185

This was fantastic.  I love how it forced me to execute movements without having time to set up: just grab and go.  This is one of those reasons I don't use cues with lifting: I don't want to have time to think.  And this is striking close to what "strength" is.  You can't be good at something like this.

12 rounds was right where wheels started falling off, but bigger thing was I didn't want to spend more time than that training.  This would be a great thing to do "'till death"

Oh yeah, brought some beef liver back into the meal prep this week.  Firing on all cylinders.  Mrs came up to me while I was doing some dishes, grabbed my arm and said "You look huge".  Go Super Squats.

No comments:

Post a Comment