Thursday, February 16, 2023

Training Log: Entry 2683

AM WORKOUT (0600 wake up via alarm) FASTED

**CONDITIONING**

20 rounds of Dan John's "Human Burpee" with 24kg bell, performed EMOM


Human Burpee is 15 swings, 5 goblet squats, 5 push ups





Notes:


* It DUMPED snow yesterday and I know I have about 60-120 minutes of shoveling in my future, so I went with a 20 minute workout this morning just to get the blood pumping.  This was actually really solid in that regard.  I was feeling fatigued at the end and definitely showing signs of slowing, so there's potential in this to take it the distance and see what happens.  I've been sleeping on goblet squats: they rock.  And this got me 300 swings, 100 squats and 100 push ups in 20 minutes: not bad at all.  


* Got a rare early morning physique shot




4 weeks into Super Squats: I'll take it.  I am eating everything in my path.  I'm consuming Skyr by the tubful, which I'm hoping is transforming me into a Viking.  But it's also nice to have a shot of myself before I spend the remainder of the day bloated like a tick.


Got in 2 hours of heavy/wet snow shoveling in the PM.  Definitely calling that conditioning.  

No comments:

Post a Comment