Tuesday, February 7, 2023

 Training Log: Entry 2674

AM WORKOUT (0440 wake up via alarm) FASTED

**CONDITIONING**

30 min of 40kg KB swing/95lb thruster blackjack, but EMOM do 2 burpee chins




Started with 20 swing and 1 thruster, time ran out at 8 swings and 13 thrusters

Notes:

* I really liked this take on Blackjack.  That’s one of those workouts that always sounds like it will be a ballbuster but I end up meandering too much during the execution.  By throwing in those burpee chins EMOM, there was never a period of real rest.   If I slacked between the swings and the thrusters, the timer would run out and I’d be on the floor doing burpee chins.  Slight touch of Kalsu in that.  If nothing else, I’m stealing this moving forward if I ever do another Blackjack workout.

* Rolling my hip out with a LAX ball seems to be working magic.  My forearms are SO mad at me over that re-rack from yesterday.  Food is the solution.


PM WORKOUT (1830)

TABEARTA

Absolute last thing I wanted to do, but I got it done.  Still need more calories. 

No comments:

Post a Comment