Tuesday, February 28, 2023

 Training Log: Entry 2694


AM WORKOUT (0435 natural wake up) FASTED

**CONDITIONING**

Meateater II, w/136lb axle clean and press buy in EMOM




Notes:

* Meateter II is 10 KB swings w/24kg bell and 10 burpees.  You’re supposed to rest 1 minute between rounds, because the guy that wrote Tactical Barbell II actually knows how to program conditioning, whereas I am merely psychotic.  I threw in that EMOM buy in, because those catfish reps really are magic for me.  I will absolutely start dogging those burpees if given the chance, and this keeps me honest.

* Extremities are aching from the squats from yesterday, which made the cleans move a bit slow.  My deload is going to be valuable.  Right knee is pretty badly swollen too.  This run of Super Squats took as much as it gave.


PM WOROUT

Got in a short tabata workout using my Body Action System.  Hit a burpee, then pop up and 1-2, back to burpee.  Ideally, I'd do a sprawl instead.  Need to set up my mats again.

No comments:

Post a Comment