Thursday, January 13, 2005

Training Log: Entry 45


Completed full week of new routine.  Hopefully the DOMS will not be a consisstant problem.  I also need to schedule my time a bit better, because doing my tricep stuff today ruled out boxing, and Thurs is the day of my boxing class.


On a related note, I'm seriously considering attending the grappling class, mainly beacuse I recognize the holes in my game, and because I want to compete in the SoCal Pankration league (www.socalpankration.com) over the summer.  Due to the rule set (no strikes to the head mainly), striking will not be as big an asset as grappling.

3 comments:

  1. grapplin is everything in mma. good luck with it. nice xanga.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!!!  You have been working really hard on this new routine.  Haven't been checking your posts as often as I would like to, but I am really impressed with everything that you have been able to accomplish.  Congratulations on finishing your first week of the new program.  It sounds like you are really pushing yourself and starting to see results.  I really admire all your hard work and dedication; you really inspire me to get more motivated and active physically.   In addition, thank you for the new program.  I enjoy it much more than the old one.  Thank you so much; I really appreciate it.  Jared, keep up the phenomenal dedication and commitment you have for fitness.  I am so proud of you!!!!! ~aloha~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Random eProps...I found your Xanga site by means of a martial arts blogring. Anyway, good luck with all of your training!

    ReplyDelete