Monday, January 24, 2005

Training Log: Entry 50


Shoulder still hurts.  Might me joint/ligament damage.  Hopefully just a pulled muscle.  Received it weight lifting (bench press).  Need to take today off of training.


Though am not a bodybuilder, I have noticed a change in my physique as of recently.  Seem to have better definition, and my chest is getting larger.  Result of the new musclar endurance program and new focus on cardio, along with cleaning up my diet a little bit.


Ordered 16oz boxing gloves yesterday.  Should be a valuable asset in my trainnig.

6 comments:

  1. I really hope that your shoulder feels better.  I can now empathize.  Glad to see that you are seeing results in your physique.  Sounds like things are really coming together for you.  Yaay! You got your gloves ordered.   I look forward to reading about how they work out for you.  Hope your shoulder gets better soon.  Keep up the awesome work!!!! I am proud of you!!!! ~aloha~

    ReplyDelete
  2. 16's eh? I think thats what we use at our boxing days, if so, man, those things will tire you out reall quick. Have fun with em.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good work on the change, but hope your shoulder gets better soon. Why would 16 oz gloves tire you out quick, because they're heavier?

    ReplyDelete
  4. that sucks that ur sholders hurt! hope they feel better. ur a boxer huh? awesome! props

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not a boxer, just trained in boxing.  Thanks though.
    Shoulder feels much better now.  Sleeping in a bed instead of on the floor seemed to have helped.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah Hormuz, since they're heavier, it takes mor work to move em, kinds like (and this is a terrible example) you can probably lift 5 lbs for a lot longer than you can lift, say 50 lbs. You know what I mean. Meh, I suck at explaining things as of late.

    ReplyDelete