Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Training Log: Entry 51


Shoulder feels better, but taking today off of grappling just to be sure.  No point in rushing in when I just barely recovered.  Last thing I need is more shoulder problems.


Leg day today.  Calfs are looking huge.  I'm enjoying my results.  One day, I'll hopefully have legs like Cro-Cop.


Gloves should be in on Friday.  On Saturday, I'll have a chance to spar an old ROTC buddy of mine.  He's a karateka of some variety.  I have concerns he might be from a McDojo, but I'll see.  Gives me a chance to test out my new gloves.  I wouldn't wanna hit him with 4oz.


Feb 5th WA throwdown is coming up.  More vids for the collection.


Hopefully will be able to spar more ROTC people.  We got a few guys who do MA, but none are too thrilled about going a few rounds with me.  Kinda sucks to look like I look: no one ever wants to play.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear that your shoulder is doing better.  You are smart not to push yourself too much expecially with the WA throwdown just around the corner.  I wish you lots of luck for your sparring on Saturday and know that you will do well.  You have been training exceptionally hard, and I am really proud of you.  I can't wait to see the vids after the 5th.  Take care!!! Your Amazing!!! ~aloha~

    ReplyDelete