Thursday, January 27, 2005

Training Log: Entry 52


Shoulder near 100%.  Did my BWE for chest/triceps/shoulder today, and only had to skip one exercise due to strain.  Will hopefully still be able to spar on Sat.


Development of minor shin splint on left leg.  Byproduct of running 3 days in a row for prolonged periods of time on pavement with bad form.  Been a while since I've had consecutive training injuries.  Reminds me of high school.  Actually a "good" sign, in that at least I know I'm pushing myself harder than before.  Also developing minor burns on palms from push-ups on carpet.  I used to have callouses, but I stopped doing Push-ups for too long.

3 comments:

  1. It makes me so happy to hear that you shoulder is practically 100% better.  Sorry to hear about your shin splint, but on the other hand, it must be an awesome feeling to be getting back into training and feeling it working.  I remember those days in high school as well.  It is an awesome feeling!  Keep it up!  Way to push yourself!  You make me very proud and inspire me!!!  Thanks for all the help you have given me to try to stay in shape after my shoulder.  I wish you knew what it means to me.  Take care.  ~Aloha~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, good to hear about your shoulder. How many push-ups you doing now?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't gone for a high number.  I'm doing over 350 total in my workout.

    ReplyDelete