Monday, March 5, 2007

Training Log: Entry 372

New workout.  Essentially the same, just a took out bench, put in bent over row, and switc around the order of a few things.

Squats of 305
5,5,5,4,3

Notes: Going past parallel and pausing makes this a little more difficult than my 20 repers, but that's good.  My form is way better, and I'm feeling nice and strong.

Pull-ups of bodyweight
5X5

Notes: Good to be back.  I'll up weight a little slower than last time, as form was getting bad before.  Lats are really growing in.

Overhead presses of 145

5,5,5,5,4

Notes: Might just cheat and up the weight anyway.  I mighta been able to make the 5th, but didn't wanna push it.  I'm sure with more rest, it could be accomplished.

7 comments:

  1. Now that my back progress has been pushed back, I'll be counting on you and your gains to fulfill my need for squats. Don't fail me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good ole 5x5ers, huh? btw, my journal is up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. For the WSBB routine, is it possible to somehow toss squats in there somewhere?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Of course dude, it's in the actual routine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is it? It's not on the one you posted on GameFAQs...I looked at the original site, and it seems to imply either deadlifts OR squats on the lower body day. Should I alternate when I do lower body, or what?

    ReplyDelete
  6. You should really read the FAQ in that topic dude.  It covers all this stuff.

    ReplyDelete