Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Training Log: Entry 380

Squats of 315

5,3,2,2,3

Notes: So happy to be back at this weight.  This is what originally forced me to drop back down to 180 and rework my form.  Now I can nail it, lower than parallel and no knocking knees.  Can't wait to master this and move up.

Wide grip deadhand pull-ups w/20lbs
5,5,4,3,3

Notes: Felt my shoulder pull a little on the 3rd set.  Lats are growing well.  Glad that I'm easing up in weight rather than jumping so I can perfect my form.

Overhead press of 155
5,4,3,3,1

Notes: More rest needed on that last set.  Form was tricky at first, but managed to secure it afterwards.

Head has been killing me today.  More water, less soda.  Impacted my right cross training.  Only managed to throw 50 or so.  Still picking that foot up, but not as bad as before.  For some reason, when looking in the mirror I can do it, but on the bag it falls apart.  MY RIGHT CROSS SUCKS.

Tipping the scales at 197.5ish.  I like how gradual this cut is going.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on getting back up to 315.I wish I had access to a video camera to see my performance to better work on problem areas. Keep up the progress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Video is very helpful for training endeavors, isn't it? Keep working the right and congrats on your squats. You're progressing too fast on squats, actually. "Congrats" is starting to get stale.

    ReplyDelete