Monday, March 26, 2007

Training Log: Entry 385

Got the runs today.  Dehydrated.  Lifting suffered.

Squats of 315
5,5,3,3,2

Notes: Numbers might be off, but I know I progressed.  Weight wasn't on my back right for first set, and I was pushing off my toes a lot.  Remember to sit back and drive through with the heels.

Pull-ups w/20lbs
5X5

Notes: Made it alright here.

Overhead press of 155
5,5,3,3,1

Notes: Another barely progress.  Might push-pressed the last rep a little.  Watch for form.

 

Recorded more of my bagwork and played it frame by frame to watch my form.  I finally stopped flaring my ankle on the cross, and I'm getting a lot more power.  New problem.  My hands come down before they come back.  Watching frame by frame, I noticed time where I didn't have a hand by my face at all.  This could be easily exploited.  Along with range, this will be a major focus.  Think high hands.

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes it fluctuates. If you look at my bodyweight from now to 2 months ago, my average weight increased by a pound every 1-2 weeks or so. Hopefully I'll maintain 191 for a week or so, and then bump it up to 192 soon.

    ReplyDelete