Friday, March 30, 2007

Training Log: Entry 388

Squats of 315
5,5,5,3,3

Notes: Some of my deepest squats ever.  Proper bar placement allows for very deep squats.  Went a little too all out though.  Lower back was kinda stiff afterwards.

Pull ups w/30lbs
5,5,5,4,3

Notes: Working on getting the chin fully over the bar rather than just tapping the bar.  Nice full pull.  Lats are really getting hit.

Overhead presses of 155
5,5,5,3,3

Notes: Had a good song pumping, got my motivation up.  I should start wearing my MP3 player again.  Last 2 reps of final set were a little shakey.

3 comments:

  1. I think you said you went parallel during the 20 rep squat, but for this program you are doing now, do you go all the way down?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not all the way down, but below parallel.  Flexibility is tricky with my hamstrings, so I usually go as far as they'll let me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. MP3 player = <3I can't go in there without it. They at least play WEBN (rock station) on the radio, but I like to listen to my own choice of music.

    ReplyDelete