Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Training Log: Entry 492

ME lower day

Good mornings
Barx3
95x3
135x3
185x3
265x1
285x1 (new PR)
285x1
285x1

Notes: Did this with a sweatshirt on, because it's cold as hell in my garage and I wanted to keep my muscles warm.  Had my wife watching form.  A little bit of upper back rounding and a knee bend on the max effort sets, but every set went the right distance, including the last set stopping on the pins before I picked it back up again.  Got the "training, not testing" mentality going strong.  Kept at my new PR rather than trying to find more.

Cable pull throughs of 135lbs
4x8

Notes: Had to go back to the old gym for these.  So glad I left, walked in right away and everything started pissing me off.  These were just murder on my lowerback, a great pump and the inability to walk.  Remember to squeeze the glutes at the top, just like finishing off a deadlift.

DB side bends of 85lbs
4x8

Notes: Right weight this week, still made progress.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome good morning numbers. It'll be a funny moment the day you GM more than you squat.

    ReplyDelete